Skip to main content

Good ways to be success

1 " It is to measure oneself against Truth, and not the other way around the first
product of self knowledge is humility "

2 " A worker needs one thing only: to learn how to learn "

3 " Let him that would move the world first move himself "

4 " I hear and I forget,I see and I remember,I do and I understand "

5 " He listens well,who takes note "

6 " Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm "

7 " What makes life dreary is the want of motive "

8 " The path was warn and slippery. My foot slipped from under me,knocking
the other out of the way.But I recovered and said to my self,it's a
slip and not a fall "

9 " People who needed a mind shift, every thing that can be invented has
been in wanted "

10 " Decide what you want,decide what you are willing to exchange for it,
establish your priorities and go to work "

Comments